Category: Buy Chloroquine Online
What is Chloroquine?
Chloroquine is a prescription anti-malaria medication that helps treat and prevent people from contracting malaria, a disease caused by a parasite entering the body through a mosquito bite. It is a popular medicine and is readily available for purchase. Anyone with a doctor’s prescription can buy Chloroquine online or at their local drugstore without any hassle.
While it is an effective medicine against the malaria-causing parasite, this drug might not be useful in areas where the infection has become resistant to a similar drug known as hydroxychloroquine. So, if you are traveling to a region with a high probability of malaria infection, make sure to check with your healthcare provider if this drug will be helpful.
Uses of Chloroquine
This drug’s primary use is to fight against and prevent malaria infection. However, doctors might also prescribe this medicine to treat amebiasis, a disease caused by amoebae.
Researchers are testing this medicine’s effectiveness against the SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19. However, you should order Chloroquine online to treat COVID-19 unless you are a part of a study.
This drug works by infiltrating the parasite and interfering with its essential process. It inhibits the parasite from releasing the toxic and soluble molecule heme back into the bloodstream, creating a heme buildup. This dangerous buildup of heme causes various difficulties for the parasite and ultimately paralyzes or kills it entirely and the infection with it.
This drug’s optimum dose is different from person to person, so whether you buy Chloroquine online or offline, make sure to consult a doctor about the best dosage for your condition. A professional will assess the following factors before prescribing the suitable amount:
- Patient’s age
- Type of problem
- The severity of the problem
- Other medical conditions the patient might have
- How the patient’s body reacts to the drug’s initial dose
Try not to alter the recommended dose, as that can result in undesirable effects.
The typical Chloroquine dosage is as per the following:
- The first dose is 16.7 mg/kg salt and 10 mg/kg base.
- The second dose is 8.3 mg/kg salt and 5mg/kg base, taken six hours after the first one.
- The third dose is equal to the second, and you should take it 24 hours after the first one.
- The Forth dose is also similar to the Second dose, and you should consume it 36 hours after the first dose.
- Use 1g salt and 600mg of pace orally once a day.
- Consume the same amount for two days.
- Lower the dose to 500mg salt and 300mg base once a day.
- Consume the lowered dose for the next two to three weeks.
Side effects of Chloroquine
Chloroquine is a useful anti-malaria drug, but it can also cause some side effects if not used cautiously. It is essential to know that not everyone who uses this drug experience its adverse effects, and the side effects are usually mild and not require any medical treatment. However, the risk of facing severe side effects is higher for people who buy Chloroquine online and start using it without consulting with a doctor.
Common side effects
- Muscle weakness
- Changes in hair color
- Temporary hair loss
- Stomach cramps
- Blurred vision
These symptoms are usually mild and don’t require medical attention as they disappear in a few days. However, if they last for longer than a week, consider telling the doctor and seeking treatment.
Serious side effects
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Liver disease
- Plae skin
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of ankles or legs
- Unusual tiredness
- Serious infection
- Sun sensitivity
- Worsening of existing skin conditions
- Darkening of tissue inside the mouth
- Loss of hearing
- Mood changes
If you encounter these severe symptoms, immediately call your doctor, and seek medical assistance. These side effects might leave a lasting impact on a person’s health if not treated in time. So, visit the ER or call 911 without delay if you experience any severe symptoms.
Doctors suggest taking some precautions while using this drug to avoid facing its adverse effects. You will also get a list of warnings on the prescription label or medication guide when you order Chloroquine online that you should follow to achieve the best results. You can also go through the below-listed things to do and avoid while using this medicine.
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor. Don’t consume more than the prescribed amount or use it for longer than the recommended period.
- Try not to use this drug in combination with other prescription or non-prescription medications, as it can cause dangerous effects on the heart when mixed with other medicines.
- Using this medicine for a prolonged period can cause irreversible retinal damage, leading to permanent vision problems. Make sure not to overuse this drug.
- Try avoiding this drug if you have specific medical conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, an electrolyte imbalance, psoriasis, liver or kidney disease, porphyria, or a history of alcohol or substance abuse.
- This drug might also make you more sensitive to the sunlight. Try limiting your sun exposure when using this medicine.
- This drug might also cause complications during surgery, so let the doctor know ahead of time about this drug usage, as they might ask you to stop using it before the procedure.
- Strictly control older people’s dosage, as they are more susceptible to this medicine’s adverse effects.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and consuming marijuana while using this drug because these substances can worsen this medicine’s side effects.
- This medicine can cause undesirable effects on the unborn child, so make sure to ask a doctor about its safety before using it during pregnancy.
- Chloroquine can also pass into breastmilk and harm an infant’s health, so try not to consume this drug if you are breastfeeding without consulting a doctor.