Category: Buy Azithromycin Online
What is Azithromycin?
Azithromycin is an antibiotic that helps fight bacteria.
Azithromycin helps treat many different infections caused by bacteria, such as respiratory infections, skin infections, ear infections, eye infections, and sexually transmitted diseases. You can easily order azithromycin online with a prescription.
Do not use azithromycin if you have ever had jaundice or liver problems when taking this medicine.
What to know before taking azithromycin?
You must not take this medication if you have an allergy to it, or if:
- you have suffered from jaundice or liver problems, etc
- you are allergic to similar drugs like Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, etc
Make sure this drug is safe for you; tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- myasthenia gravis
- a heart rhythm disorder
- low levels of potassium in your blood
- long QT syndrome (in you or a family member)
Azithromycin can make the live bacterial vaccines (such as typhoid vaccine) less effective. Never have any vaccinations or immunizations while taking this medication unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Ultram may not harm an unborn baby. If you are planning to have pregnant, inform your doctor.
It is unknown whether azithromycin passes into breast milk or whether it can harm a nursing baby. If you are breastfeeding a child, inform your doctor.
How to take azithromycin?
Take azithromycin as prescribed by your doctor. Never take this medication in larger or smaller doses or for longer than recommended. The amount and duration of treatment may differ depending on the type of infection.
You can take most forms of azithromycin with or without food.
Take Zmax extended release liquid (oral suspension) at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal on an empty stomach.
Use the oral suspension single dose packet, follow these instructions:
- Take medicine into 2 ounces of water after opening the packet. Stir everything together and drink it all right away. Do not save it for later. Add two more ounces of water to the same glass, swirl gently, and drink right away.
- If you have not used your mixed Zmax oral suspension (extended-release formulation) within 12 hours, throw it away. Discard any unused immediate-release rest within ten days.
- Shake well the oral suspension (liquid) just before you measure a dose. Use the dosing syringe provided or a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup to measure liquid medicine. Ask your pharmacist for a dose-measuring device if you do not already have one.
It is possible that your symptoms will improve before the infection clears up completely. By skipping doses, you risk developing a disease that is resistant to antibiotics. A viral infection may include a common cold or flu and cannot treat with azithromycin.
Dosage for bronchitis
A typical dose is 500 mg once daily for three days. Your doctor may also prescribe 500 mg as a single dose on day 1, followed by 250 mg once daily on days 2 through 5.
Dosage for sinusitis
The typical dosage is 500 mg once per day for three days.
The typical dose is 10 mg/kg body weight once per day for three days.
Dosage for skin and skin structure infections
On day 1, your doctor may prescribe 500 mg in a single dose, followed by 250 mg once daily on days 2 through 5.
Dosage for Pneumonia
Adult dosage for Community-acquired pneumonia:
Immediate-release: On day 1, take 500 mg orally as a single dose, followed by 250 mg orally once daily on days 2 to 5.
Extended-release: Take 2 g orally once as a single dose.
Dosage for mycobacterium avium complex disease
The typical dosage for treatment is 600 mg once per day, taken with the drug ethambutol.
A typical dose for prevention is 1,200 mg once per week.
If you take too much azithromycin, your blood levels of the drug may become dangerously high. It can lead to liver damage and irregular heart rhythm. Contact your doctor or a local poison control center if you think you have taken too much of this medication.
What to avoid while using azithromycin?
Do not take antacids containing aluminum or magnesium within 2 hours of taking azithromycin. It may include Acid Gone, Alternagel, Di-Gel, Gaviscon, Gelusil, Genaton, Maalox, Maldroxal, Milk of Magnesia, Mintox, Mylagen, Mylanta, Pepcid Complete, Rolaids, Rulox, and others. When combined with azithromycin, these antacids can make it less effective.
Antibiotics can cause diarrhea, which could be a sign of a new infection. Call your doctor if you have watery or bloody diarrhea. Do not take anti-diarrhea medication unless directed by your doctor.
Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds. Azithromycin can make you sunburn more easily. When going outside, wear protective clothing and apply sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher).
Avoid using other drugs that can cause QT prolongation or irregular heart rhythm.
Azithromycin side effects
Common side effects of azithromycin may include:
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain
Serious side effects
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody, severe stomach pain
- fast or pounding heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, shortness of breath, and sudden dizziness (like you might pass out); or
- liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
Get medical touch if you have a severe drug reaction that affects multiple parts of your body. Skin rashes, fever, swollen glands, flu-like symptoms, muscle aches, severe weakness, unusual bruising, or yellowing of your skin or eyes are all possible symptoms. This reaction could happen several weeks after you started taking azithromycin.
Call your doctor immediately if your baby is taking azithromycin and becomes irritable or vomit while eating or nursing.
Older people may be more likely to have heart rhythm side effects, including a life-threatening fast heart rate.
What drugs can interact with azithromycin?
Tell your doctor about the current medications and any you start or stop using, especially:
- a blood thinner – warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven
Aside from azithromycin, many other drugs may affect the heart rhythm, such as Amiodarone, Chloroquine, Disopyramide, Dofetilide, Dronedarone Hydroxychloroquine, Ibutilide, Pimozide, Procainamide, Quinidine, and Sotalol. If you want to buy azithromycin online, make sure to check all the drug interactions before using it.